I met Armin Van Buuren (Ultra)

Discussion in 'Community' started by mymemory, Mar 29, 2005.

1. mymemory macrumors 68020

mymemory

I had the opportunity to do the visuals at the Ultra Music Festival in Miami FL this last saturday. I had the chance to share with Moby, Paul Oakenfold and do visuals for all of them and The Crystal Method. You can see the videos at my web site www.vjrei.com where says Ultra in the home page.

I only used my 12" Powerbook for The Crystal Method and Oakenfold on those big screens and it was awesome. Such little machine. :D

Attached Files:

2. daveL macrumors 68020

daveL

Good for you (really)! Glad to see you dumped the lame G5 PM sucks (I'm sorry "overrated") sig.

3. Hoef macrumors 6502a

Hoef

That's really awesome!! ... BTW how long is an O1 valid for? A friend of mine wants to apply etc... PM me if it is too personal. Tx.

4. virividox macrumors 601

virividox

Manila - Nottingham - Philadelphia - Santa Barbar
    cool :) im going to meet ferry corsten this summer, my friend is a good friend of his wife so he is gonna come over for dinner when i get back home :D

5. mymemory thread starter macrumors 68020

mymemory

Last 3 years, is the easyest visa you can get if you are some sort of artist. You need some articles in some local paper or magazine, flyers or thinghs that say you were in shows, at list 6 letter of people that would like to work with you here in the US and one sponsor that does not have to pay you any salary.

6. mymemory thread starter macrumors 68020

mymemory

Ferry Corsten was good! I had the chance to stop by his show and it was heavy! Actually in the video I have in my web site, when I am talking to the first blond girl checking the booklet, that is him palying in the background.

7. Hoef macrumors 6502a

Hoef

Excellent!!

8. apple2991 macrumors 6502