I had the iPad 3 launch day, loved it. When the mini was released sold the iPad 3 and got the mini. I disliked the mini screen so return it and said **** that, I'll wait for the next gen of iPads. Now.... I just really miss having the iPad. Is it a bit stupid if I go buy one today? or should I just really wait until next gen? I'm just so undecided that I need some opinions. I'm just really thinking of getting the iPad 4 and take good care of it and sell it right away when the new one is released and just purchase the new iPad. Thanks!