I myself can't wait to see........

Discussion in 'Community' started by 3777, Dec 26, 2002.

1. 3777 macrumors 6502

Jay Fiedler utterly ROMP over the New England Patriots this weekend. Jay Fiedler=GOD!!! ..............GOD!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. Royal Pineapple macrumors 65816

Royal Pineapple

he didnt do to well against miami if i remember correctlly ;)

3. 3777 thread starter macrumors 6502

You must be mistaken, God is the quarterback for Miami I'll have you know. Not surprising you were watching a team lose to them :eek:

Attached Files:

4. Royal Pineapple macrumors 65816

Royal Pineapple

well in that case its all good
    i dont pretend to know football i just thought id toss in some BS
    GO MIAMI

5. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

The Patriots are in the position of needing help. To be able to be in the playoffs they have to beat Miami & the NY Jets have to loose. After winning the Superbowl in 2002, now in a real stew!

6. 3777 thread starter macrumors 6502

The Patsies have no chance. We have GOD on our side:eek:

7. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Good luck on Sunday, it won't hurt my feelings either way!

8. 3777 thread starter macrumors 6502

I can't believe my Jay Fiedler thread is getting less attention then the favorite shoes thread. Most macrumors members must be European or women :eek:

9. exbox macrumors member

Just finished watching the game. And the Pats won! I guess GOD isn't enough for you...

10. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Brady, Pats keep playoff hope alive - Beat Miami Dolphins 27 - 24 - Patriots are 9 - 7 - For the Patriots to win the AFC North they need for the NY Jets to loose!

Currently at 17:45 EST Green Bay 3 NY Jets 14 2nd 1/2, there is still hope even if slim.

Attached Files:

11. MacAztec macrumors 68040

MacAztec

Guess What

I have a picture of me, at Tom Brady's locker room (his locker) in Michigan. My dad played QB there in the 70s, so we got to go to all the football places.

Its really cool, I was holding his audible list up. If i can find it, I will scan it and post it.

12. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

13. sickboy_osX macrumors regular

Miami is out of the f*cking play offs, this pisses me off, just because of the fact we lost to the patriots, and then Green Bay choked, and lost to the jets...

Man this football seaon was ****ty

hopefully superbowl will be good

14. 3777 thread starter macrumors 6502

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!! I was actually rooting for the Jets just so the bastard Patsies go down with us!!!! AHAHAHHAHAH

Attached Files:

15. 3777 thread starter macrumors 6502

We deserved to lose. Coaches coached scared, Wannstedt is a nice guy, but we need Parcells so we'll have a coach who plays the opponent rather then the clock. After the game I wanted the Jets to win, we were going nowhere, and local Boston channel saying Parcells is now in the mix for Dolphins and Wannstedt is in hotseat, this is a real report from WBZ in Boston.:eek:

16. funkywhat2 macrumors 6502a

funkywhat2

Here, here.

Or is it 'Hear, hear'?

17. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

As the Boston fans are used to saying, "There is always next year!"

One fan said "This is the year for the Red Sox to win the world series."

18. mcrain macrumors 68000

mcrain

Re: Guess What

My father played at U of M around '59. Blew his knee out. As a kid, I ran around on the field, went to tons of games, and ended up going to school there.

Your dad played QB? Did he start?

Hail to the Victors!!!

19. zarathustra macrumors 6502a

zarathustra

At least you guys don't have to witness Jerry Jones' complete and utter destruction of the Cowboys. He is micromanaging the team into obliteration! Even the Cleveland Browns are better than the 'boys! For crying out loud the team is named after the color of sh*t! ;)

20. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

It's "hear, hear". And I second that :)

*stares at you all blankly*

:)
    pnw

21. cubist macrumors 68020

Ya know, we Redskins fans think the same about Dan Snyder. He has changed the coach every year for the last four years?! How in the world is the team going to improve with that going on?

These owners have to realize that they should just get some good people in and let them do their jobs. Norv Turner got the team to 10-6... this year the Skins are 7-9. (Forget yesterday's game, that was just a scrimmage. There were like 9 turnovers?! That's college level play.)

Maybe Jerry Jones and Dan Snyder are out to see who can get the best draft picks...:rolleyes:

22. Les Kern macrumors 68040

Les Kern

Being a Bears fan I can tell you Wannstedt is no winner. No guts. No vision. Up here they called him "The 75% mustached one" who ..."couldn't coach if God was playing all the positions". It was horrible for him and the team. Get Parcells FAST.

23. kiwi_the_iwik macrumors 65816

kiwi_the_iwik

The last time I badmouthed American Football, I was in a Redneck bar in Fairbanks, Alaska. I'll never do that again, I'll tell 'ya...

...but I suppose it's fairly safe here on the net...

WTF is going on with that game?!?!? How is it you have over 40 people per side - a kicking team, a defensive team and an offensive team? I mean, honestly - it's taking the pi$$...

I'm from a country where the principle sport is Rugby Union - 15 players per side, 40 minutes per HALF (and not quarter!), and, more importantly, they don't wear PADS.

AND it's not called the "running game" for nothing - it never stops moving.

You haven't seen a real game until you've sat through a match starring the "mighty" New Zealand All Blacks...

Living in London does have SOME benefits (least of all the weather!). But recently, I did manage to go to the home of Rugby Union - Twickenham - and see my home country play England in a one-off match. A bonus, really, as I only live 10 minutes' walking distance from the ground (and a 5 hour pub crawl home...).

A great game - 80 000 people there - a perfect atmosphere, but one small annoyance: the All Blacks narrowly lost. But I'm sure they were just lulling the English into a false sense of security before the World Cup in Australia next year...

Oh, well - Rugby was the winner on the day.

:D

24. sickboy_osX macrumors regular

Dude we need to get rid of him, i mean is it just me does he look and sound like on TV like a child molester who kidnapps little girls and locks them in the basement?

Yeah we ened to get rid of him. We just need to get a new Coach maybe then we can re do the Dolphins of '72! Too bad parcells is going to the Cowboys.

---
    <b> if your expecting a kick in the balls and end up with a sock in the face it has been a good day </b>