Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dopey220

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 19, 2006
Preferably one similar to this:

http://www.dafont.com/edition.font?nb_ppp=50

but one that actually works when I install it. :D Anyone have any suggestions, and possibly a link to a site where I can get it free?

Thanks.

dogbone

macrumors 68020
Here's one called 'Bordeaux Roman Bold LET'.

I'm not sure where I got it but it was free from somewhere.

Attachments

• font.gif
    font.gif
    9.4 KB · Views: 761

macdon401

macrumors 6502
Jul 9, 2005
I think this is what you might want, free at dafont.com

Quite a nice font too!
Hope it helps
R

EDITION is there as well!

Attachments

• Nirvana.jpg
    Nirvana.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 875

dopey220

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 19, 2006
I think this is what you might want, free at dafont.com

Quite a nice font too!
Hope it helps
R

EDITION is there as well!

Edition was my first choice, but when I tried to install it Fontbook told me there were errors. Nirvana's the second one I tried. That also wouldn't work. It seemed to install correctly, but I couldn't find it in Illustrator's font list afterward. I even tried restarting Illustrator, but with no luck. :confused:

I decided that Birch STD was condensed enough, so I just went with that. But thanks for your help anyway.

macdon401

macrumors 6502
Jul 9, 2005
dopey220 said:
Edition was my first choice, but when I tried to install it Fontbook told me there were errors. Nirvana's the second one I tried. That also wouldn't work. It seemed to install correctly, but I couldn't find it in Illustrator's font list afterward. I even tried restarting Illustrator, but with no luck. :confused:

I decided that Birch STD was condensed enough, so I just went with that. But thanks for your help anyway.

Hi...I tried installing Edition as well and Fontbook said it was corrupt, but I have used Nirvana with no problems, try rebooting and I think it will be there!
R

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.