I need a stylish wireless mouse (not the Mighty Mouse).

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Balli, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Balli macrumors 6502

I recently bought a iMac with a wireless Mighty Mouse, and I have to say I have never been SO disappointed with an Apple product! (The mouse, not the iMac... The iMac is GREAT!).

The scroll button keeps getting stuck, preventing me from scrolling webpages, etc. And as the Mighty Mouse cannot easily be opened for cleaning, I am getting more and more frustrated.

So are there any other good wireless mice I could buy that will match the pleasing aesthetics of my iMac?

Any help would be appreciated.

2. daneoni macrumors G4

daneoni

Many people here (including me) swear by Logitech. I personally use a Logitech V270 with my MBP. Logitech has some very good mice in their product line.

3. rtdgoldfish macrumors 6502a

rtdgoldfish

The Logitech MX Revolution is a very nice mouse. However, they don't make a Bluetooth version so you need to use a small reciever that plugs into a USB port. The price is also a little high at $99.99 but I've seen them on sale for as low as $79.99.

4. Anonymous Freak macrumors 601

Anonymous Freak

Here is an Apple official page on how to clean a Mighty Mouse, including the scroll ball. It even has a video.

5. Balli thread starter macrumors 6502

Thank you, but I have already tried this, with minimal results. :(

6. Balli thread starter macrumors 6502

Thank you for all the suggestions guys, but I was looking for something a little more "Apple-like" in design.

I wish Apple would release a Mighty Mouse with something like the iPod scroll wheel. Apart from looking cool, it would be so easy to maintain.

7. chelseasian macrumors regular

chelseasian