Hi guys, first thread I've started on here, but I could use some perspective/advice, as I don't seem to be getting anywhere on my own. I live in Australia, currently own an S3, but my contract expires next week, so I have the opportunity to upgrade my handset for free. Up until about 3 days ago, I was set on the Galaxy S4. I had the S2 for a year, and the S3 is coming up to a year, and so I was happy to stick with the S4. But then the HTC One reared its head. Here's my dilemma - both phones have something that I like, but at the cost of something that I don't. HTC One Pros - Nice aluminium build - One of, if not best phone display ever (according to reviews) - No physical buttons - Front speakers with great sound Cons - Aluminium build (risk of scratching/denting if dropped/bumped) - No removable battery (+ HTC's reputation for poor battery life) - No SD card expansion - More difficult to root - Not convinced Ultrapixel camera is all its cracked up to be - Odd button configuration (home button on the right, on/off switch on top) Galaxy S4 Pros - Great build quality (despite it being made of polycarbonate, I felt that the S3 feels great and sturdy in the hand, while remaining light - so I'm assuming the S4 will be the same) - 5" Display with a smaller form factor than S3 - Removable battery - SD card expansion - Easy to hack/root - Some really cool camera features - AMOLED display (I like being able to customise how saturated my display is, and I like the vibrant colours of AMOLEDs) Cons - Probably doesn't feel as nice as the One's aluminium - In Australia, we only get the Snapdragon Quad-Core (which may not be an issue, but I would have preferred to have the Exynos CPU) - Physical home button - PenTile display (all reviews say that the weird dotty pattern present on the S3 is gone due to the new pixel arrangement, but I won't be convinced until I see it myself) As you can see, there are far less cons on the S4 side, and truth betold I'm still leaning that way, but I'm wondering if there's anything I've missed in my considerations that you guys might shed some light on? I still have about 2-3 weeks before both phones are available here, but I'd like to have a decision made by then.