I need help .. From a hacker. .

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by sharpshooter108, Dec 21, 2012.

1. macrumors newbie

Dec 21, 2012
    Hey guys, if any of you have used the application IhaxGamez. .I am having a problem and would like to have some help. I have scrounged the internet and can not find my answer. I am currently on a 10.7.5 Macbook air, 2011 model, with a 13 inch screen. I have opened this application, I hax Gamez, right?I select my browser, Firefox, right? Okay, so I watched a video on how to hack a simple game, bloons tower defense. So I have 650 cash. To search the value of that, you multiply it by 8, right? So I did that, and searched this value. A bunch of values came up. I spend some cash, search the new value, and it says No results! I thought that I might have just made a mistake. But look at this video, and I repeated this process so much! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIxP-yXDN8c
    If anybody knows whats wrong, please help. I also tried installing "The cheat"; same issue occured. Please help I am so lost!
  2. macrumors 68020

Nov 23, 2011

3. macrumors 68030

Jul 7, 2009
    Learn hexadecimal.

BTW, I don't think hacker means what you think it means.
  4. thread starter macrumors newbie

Dec 21, 2012
    What do you mean? I followed the exact steps that he did, and it doesn't work. :(