I need HELP w/Crossover

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by Mil, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Mil macrumors newbie

It took 3 hours to download Crossover (for trial period) on a phone connection (no other option available where I live...in the boonies!); but I don't know what Im doing...got 1 program (CreataCard+) to run, but it didn't print in color. Couldn't get other programs to run at all.

Forgot to mention that I have an iMac 20" Intel Core Duo w/1GB SDram.

When I tried to contact Codeweavers on the Ticket System (?), I was told that I didn't purchase it, so no help.

I would greatly appreciate anyone who is willing to share a phone # that I could call you on and possibly get someone to "walk" (talk) me through. (Let me know best time to call) If I can get the few old CDs I have to run, I would be happty to purchase same.

Thought about buying Parallels and Windows, but for what I want, it's not worth the $.

THANX!

2. wrldwzrd89 macrumors G5

wrldwzrd89

Have you looked through the Compatibility List? This was a huge help to me in figuring out whether or not the stuff I use regularly in Windows would function under CrossOver. Unfortunately, in my case, the stuff I use does NOT run :( :mad: