I need help with Stickies...

Discussion in 'Mac Help/Tips' started by Karma Police, Feb 24, 2002.

1. macrumors newbie

Lately i have been using a lot of programs that are still in OS 9. I hate having to open up classic every time i needed to use those programs so i decided to have classic startup automatically when i login. I also have Stickies launch automatically when i login also. But when i restarted, stickies didn't run like usual. In fact, i had to force quit Stickies and open it up again just to run it. When i finally got it opened up, all my notes were gone. I took classic off of things that launch on login, and left Stickies alone. As I logged in, Stickies launched without any problems, yet my orignal notes and messages were still missing.

I was wondering if any of you have experienced this and if so, can recommend ways to recover my messages?

2. Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

have u tried just starting in OS 9 and not Classic to see how it reacts?

3. macrumors member

stop whining

why dont you just suck up your loss and get on with life, its just stickies for crying out loud! yeesh.. and have a nice day.

4. thread starter macrumors newbie

your username suits you well....newman

why dont you pay more attention to the data structures lectures, you a**-panda

5. macrumors member

why don't you start working on the damn website already, jackass. and stop playing with the hit counter!

6. thread starter macrumors newbie

hey! i'm the graphic designer! and it took you long enough for dreamweaver and fireworks!

7. macrumors member

its not like you were really begging for those programs anyway, hehheh. did someone say flash intro by interterm? hahaha

8. thread starter macrumors newbie

oh yea, nice job with the site! first page: B. Next page: S.

oh yea. B->next=S

hehe, Linked lists