I need some news...

Discussion in 'Community' started by Josh2022, Sep 15, 2005.

1. Josh2022 macrumors member

I need to write a current event for tomorrow for computer class, last week i did the ipod nano. I need some news eaither about how good apple is, or how bad windows sucks.. get my drift.. lol.. it has to be within the past week or 2 or so.. ya know. Anything, lol

-Josh

2. iGary Guest

iGary

iTune Phone.

Crappy product, but lots of info.

3. Josh2022 thread starter macrumors member

"Crappy Product" - Thats why i dont wanna write about it, cause it doesnt show how awsome Apple is =\

4. dcv macrumors G3

5. katie ta achoo macrumors G3

I had to do a current technology project, too.

I GAVE A FORTY-FIVE MINUTE LONG PRESENTATION ON OSX!
    (I'm awesome. I took up HALF the class period)

What I did, I just took the screen shots from the iindigo3d Mac OS history thing (thanks, dude! I know you wander around the boards, YOU ROCK!!!) and printed all of them, then I took screen shots of windows from 1.0 all the way to XP.

I was Sure to mention SPYWARE, VIRUSES and other things.. people already knew I was pretty appley before I gave it.. I mentioned nothing bad about OS X. (I am drunk on kool aid. I couldn't think of anything bad! haha.)

If you can find a site giving the history of it, it has basically done your work for you.
    There's one of the history of Photoshop GUI and engadget made a history of iPod a while ago.
    google around, someone probably has already done what you feel like doing, and put it in the interweb.

..it's not cheating if you already know it.. :eek: :p

6. Kobushi macrumors 6502a

Kobushi

Did you ever play "balderdash"? My favorite thing to do in school was to make up my own current events. They would be just weird enough to be interesting, but still plausible. Try it, it's fun. And if the teacher calls bs, just be like "I guess I just like to read outside of the mainstream media"...If that doens't work blame it on ThinkSecret or something.