I ordered 10.2 last night.

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by nerveosu, Jul 19, 2002.

1. nerveosu macrumors member

Sep 17, 2001
    I ordered 10.2 last night.. the education version is $69. Can't wait.

2. Ensign Paris macrumors 68000

Ensign Paris

Nov 4, 2001
    I ordered it Wednesday night, can't wait, I didn;t think of edu prices thoug, DAMN!

3. gopher macrumors 65816

Mar 31, 2002
    Maryland, USA
    I ordered it as a government employee:

4. Yuk-Monkey macrumors newbie

Jan 2, 2002
    I ordered it today after buying my wife an iMac on Wed. "Up-to-Date" program gets me 10.2 for $19.95! Woo-HOO! (Of course I had to spend $1500 to get that deal - DOH!!)
  5. Pepzhez macrumors regular

Jan 23, 2002
    Having just forked over $69 for OS X only three months ago, I now have a nice collection of utterly worthless "update coupons" that were thoughtfully included in the box. Thanks, Apple, for this tremendous waste of environmental resources in order to add to my collection of things not worth the paper they are printed on!

I'm reasonable and would be willing to pay, say, $20, to upgrade to 10.2, but I'll be damned if I'm going to fork over full price again less than 12 weeks after I already did so!

Even Microsoft doesn't pull crap like this!

Needless to say, I am increasingly disappointed with Apple's business tactics. Unable to increase market share, Apple has obviously decided that their future lies with bilking the Mac faithful for every cent they can get. It's disgusting.
  6. kaneda macrumors regular

Oct 27, 2001

Liza Richardson in the switch campaign commercial...I think she is pretty cute...<3
  7. kaneda macrumors regular

Oct 27, 2001
    Ellen Feiss

Ellen Feiss hmmm...weed smoker...
  8. nuckinfutz macrumors 603

Jul 3, 2002
    Middle Earth
    This post demonstrates U know

absolutely nothing about Microsoft. Not only would you have paid again but Microsofts upgrade would have been $20 more and you would have had two weeks to register online or your computer would stop working. Are you sure you want to go there?
  9. Mr Jobs macrumors regular

Apr 7, 2002
    London, England
    $69 hell i'm having to pay $139 hehehe...£99 here in england
  10. kevinibook macrumors member

Jan 6, 2002
    Geneva ,Switzerland
    England REALLY rip you off. Buy it amazon.com and save even though you have to pay shipping charges, it will still be cheaper
  11. iGav macrumors G3

Mar 9, 2002
    I take it you're not happy then...... :p :p :p