I predict....

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by DickArmAndHarT, Jan 28, 2006.

1. DickArmAndHarT macrumors 6502

I predict Apple Cinema Display updates soon. I predict a wireless mighty mouse and the intel ibooks all to come by the end of the second quater. By the way, what is the second quater. What do you predict well be seeing in the near future. Well check back, see how accurate we all are. What do you thinks up?? Rich

2. bigandy macrumors G3

bigandy

i wouldn't mind seeing ACDs with builtin iSights, but methinks that may be a little pointless because there's quite a market for multiple displays there...

i'd like to see a wireless mighty mouse too. maybe that'll come at NAB when the Pro Apps are universal..

3. cb911 macrumors 601

cb911

they could put an iSight built into the Cinema Displays, but that might ruin the clean look of the frame?

and using a dual-monitor setup with ACD's w/builtin iSight - that would just mean dual-iSight. :D i'd be fine with that. lets get the 3D, stereoscopic video conferencing going! :D

"what is the second quarter?"
    wouldn't that be April, May, June? the 4th, 5th and 6th months of the year? that's how i've always understood it. which is better for me than hearing 'end of summer' since summer is at a very different time in the States than in Australia. it's bad to get confused and base your purchasing decisions on the seasons of a different continent. :eek: :p

4. shadowmoses macrumors 68000

shadowmoses

Front row for all mac's released with an official remote and IR sensor.....

SHadow

5. maddav macrumors 6502

maddav

6. Josh396 macrumors 65816

Josh396

I would love to see one of those as long as the battery life isn't to bad. Hopefully they'll make it rechargable.

7. BornAgainMac macrumors 603

BornAgainMac

It will come out. I just bought my 30 inch about 6 weeks ago. With my luck, it will come out anyday now. (I don't know about the built-in iSight. The top of the display is really high up when I sit in front of it. I doubt anyone could see me.)