I present to you, Ipswich Hooker Suspected Killer's Myspace

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by jive, Dec 18, 2006.

1. Brize macrumors 6502a

Brize

Well done.

Just don't lose sight of the fact that this guy's innocent until proven otherwise.

2. combatcolin macrumors 68020

combatcolin

Its not up to the courts to decide justice, its down to the press.

Its been that way since the 60's, your very behind my friend.

;)

3. Osarkon macrumors 68020

Osarkon

Since this morning all pictures and personal information has been removed from his profile. Due to the publicity perhaps? You'd think the top friends list would have been removed as well, but I guess not.

4. Brize macrumors 6502a

Brize

Ah yes, how remiss of me. I'll follow the case closely in The Sun over the next few days; with any luck, they'll organise a petition to string the bastard up.

5. dllavaneras macrumors 68000

dllavaneras

His MySpace site has been deleted

And I was expecting some more evidence in the news site... I guess I've watched too much CSI. Too bad it's up to the press to decide his fate

6. xUKHCx Administrator emeritus

xUKHCx

They can not give out the evidence in the press at this point in time, could easily lead to a mistrial/ copycat killings. Anyway the police have arrested another man so this guy could well be innocent.

7. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

I was surprised that they publicly gave out his identity like that. I didn't think they did that unless they were preliminarily sure. The announcement of the 2nd guy seems to be more hush.

8. xsedrinam macrumors 601

xsedrinam

They've released Stevens (first one) on bail. Maybe they found the Wright one the second time. I recall one post some time a week ago commenting on how vacated the area streets were for this time of year. Was that a direct result of this, or just coincidental?

9. calculus Guest

calculus

A perfect illustration of why we should not rush to judgement when someone is arrested.