I really like the Hard Candy Cases "Squish" (with pics)

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by radiohed, Jul 21, 2010.

1. macrumors regular

I just got the clear version of the Hard Candy Cases "Squish" case. I have to say, the photos I have seen don't do it justice. This case offers great protection with it's thick silicone edges. It also makes the iPad easier to hold. This case is different looking, but I like the look. :cool: I do think that the clear version looks nicer than the other colors. At least it only took three cases before I finally found one I liked. :) I will post some pics tonight if anyone is interested.

2. macrumors newbie

I'd like to see some photos. Thinking about getting this case!

3. macrumors 6502a

I'm interested in seeing pics also.

4. thread starter macrumors regular

Here are a few pics. I love how the iPad handles with this case and it seems to offer some great protection.

Attached Files:

5. macrumors newbie

Thanks, it looks great. Not as bulky as I expected!

6. thread starter macrumors regular

I agree. It is not bulky so my iPad still fits in the small bag I use. I still may get a screen protector to cut down on fingerprints.

7. macrumors member

We bought the pink Squish for our family iPad (two young girls), and we love it. It's been a savior more than once. Reminds me of the Wii controller cover.

8. macrumors 6502

That's what I was thinking it looked like as well but I couldn't quite pin point it. If it provides better grip when holding it then that's great.

9. thread starter macrumors regular

Now that I have used the squish case for a couple of weeks, I have to say that it's a great product. It makes my iPad so easy to handle and a lot less vulnerable to damage. :D I liked my Belkin grip vue but it started to yellow after a few weeks, and I like the squish more.