i recently bought doom 3...

Discussion in 'Games' started by Shadowspirit6, Nov 24, 2006.

1. Shadowspirit6 macrumors regular

Ok, so i bought doom 3. I put the cd into my iMac and i downloaded it. I went straight to playing multiplayer. I refeshed the servers becuase i saw no servers open (this is without the 1.3Rev patch) I downloaded the patch and now i see alot of servers, i try to get into one but it keeps on saying that i have missing files ( even on the standard base maps) and that the server dowsnt provide the files needed. I am running on a intel-based iMac

does anyone think they might know the problem?

2. jfr001 macrumors newbie

How about trying first the single player mode ?

3. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Well if it's not working now do you think completing the game will somehow fix it?

Try getting in touch with id or perhaps google the problem to see if anyone else has this issue. I don't have it, but then I'm using the Windows version.

4. Eric5h5 macrumors 68020

Which won't accomplish anything...maybe Aspyr since they're the ones who did the Mac version. I've seen references to that problem before...I've never tried multiplayer so I dunno. Try searching the Inside Mac Games forums; that's where I saw some similar question.

--Eric

5. Shadowspirit6 thread starter macrumors regular

yeah, i recently had the windows version( when i didnt have a mac) and i havent experience the problem before

6. Shadowspirit6 thread starter macrumors regular

any sugggestions or does someone know how to solve this?