I Saw The New Gap/iTunes Ad

Discussion in 'Community' started by the_mole1314, Aug 4, 2005.

1. the_mole1314 macrumors 6502a

Well, I went to a local mall here in Philly (I moved) and they had on a Plasma in the mall the TV ad for the Gap/iTunes promotion. It's VERY Gapish and not very Apple at all, kinda like the "I Fought The Law" one, only not as embarrasing towards the Gap or Apple. No Apple logo from what I saw, but iTunes did pop up a few times. The ad centers around a narrow strip in the middle of the TV where it shows people in varying stages of trying on jeans. The usual diversity is there, and for the girls, yes, there are some hot guys, and for guys like me, yes, there are some hot girls. On both sides of the little strip showing them trying on jeans is just white. Didn't get a chance to hear the music. It's simple and effective, infact I'm looking at mabey getting a pair of the straight jeans sometime for college. :p

2. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

3. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

Gap seems to have attractive clothing recently for women, but they really need to get their menswear act together... I have no idea why I would shop at Gap over Express....

4. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

5. comictimes macrumors 6502a

comictimes

Redwoods are all over the place in California (northern California at least)- I have several in my backyard actually. It's just that the particularly impressive ones are often in parks, luckily.

6. Dahl macrumors 6502a

Just saw the ad on Jay Lenos Tonight Show.

and yes, Gap sucks.