I See A Challenger

Discussion in 'Distributed Computing' started by Khaldei, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Khaldei macrumors newbie

Hmm... Rower_CPU, seems your output has gone up drastically recently. In fact, it seems you'll be catching me in under a year (and that's only assuming you've leveled off which doesn't seem to be the case). It's true... I had grown complacent. I've taken notice again though. The battle for #1 is on, I hope I'm up to the challenge.

Oh, just out of curiosity... what more are you planning on adding? Just trying to get a gauge of what kind of reaching and grasping I'll have to do.

2. MrMacMan macrumors 604

MrMacMan

tick tick tick tick tick.

Response on how rower is increasing anyone?

3. Dreadnought macrumors 68020

Dreadnought

Go Khadei, GO!

Sorry Rower, but finally some action at the top and we here about it! Let the fight begin! :D

4. Rower_CPU Moderator emeritus

Rower_CPU

Heh, sorry for leaving you hanging...didn't see the thread 'til now. :)

I added 2 3GHz HT P4s and a dual 1.8 G5 recently - nothing more on the horizon anytime soon. My output went in the crapper recently though, most likely due to the semester resuming and re-imaging of our lab computers. Also, one of the P4s went into an office and the user is probably turning the machine off. *shrug*

5. Rower_CPU Moderator emeritus

Rower_CPU

Well, we're finally finished imaging the lab so my stats should level back out in a few days to somewhere near where it was a couple weeks ago...hopefully. ;)

6. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

It's great to have to have you back at full throttle Rower. Thank you for your awesome effort. ;)