Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

philhudson

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 18, 2007
I prompted itunes to get album art for my tunes, it went through my library and it seems lots of songs do not have a album cover. how do i assign a album cover manually. i have the screen layed out so the main window is split: albums on top music below. thx phil :apple:

siurpeeman

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2006
the OC
make sure the song info matches up with the corresponding info in the itunes store. inconsistencies could cause itunes to miss album art.

Angrist

macrumors 6502
Mar 11, 2005
MI or NJ
Download an ap called "clutter", it'll search amazon for covers and allow you to chose the correct one and apply it.

PDiPietro

macrumors member
Feb 16, 2007
Download an ap called "clutter", it'll search amazon for covers and allow you to chose the correct one and apply it.

There's also an Amazon Art widget on Apple's widget site that does a good job at it as well.

SBik2

macrumors 6502a
Jul 14, 2006
/private/var/root

wow that app is cool ! I knew i had all the info right from the stuff off the ITMS but there were a few stubborn ones and i couldnt get em.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.