I want to be known as the great monkey emancipator!

Discussion in 'Community' started by miloblithe, Feb 16, 2005.

1. miloblithe macrumors 68020

miloblithe

I've had it with all these monkeys on horseback, monkeys in cute little suits, monkey butlers, monkeys trained for this and that. It's time for monkeys to rise up and free themselves! Who's with me?

2. clayj macrumors 604

clayj

Should your slogan be something like "Get your hands off that damn dirty ape!"?

3. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

I think you are required by law to get Inkmonkey's permission for any monkey uprising you have planned. But don't worry, it's just a formality. Fill out the forms and I'm sure he'll sign them for a small gratuity.

Gee, I never noticed Inkmonkey's member number before. Cool!

4. jsw Moderator emeritus

jsw

Yes, he's been far more interesting than hugen, p0le, and chrisdigital.

In fact, he's the only repeated-number member with any large number of posts, and one of the few with more than zero.

5. redeye be macrumors 65816

redeye be

I think i saw a movie once.

In the end the aircraft (lol coldn't choose between plain or plane :p ) hits the jungle and handspeaking monkeys are released in the woods.

lame movie, sry :eek:

EDIT: But how would you try to emancipate them?

6. miloblithe thread starter macrumors 68020

miloblithe

Hmmm. I haven't figured out how to free my monkey bretheren, but I do know that once we are free, I will use my monkey army (I mentioned that part didn't I?) to conquer Arlington, VA and incorporate it back into DC.

Lousy Virginians, taking back their land.

7. stubeeef macrumors 68030

stubeeef

I might suggest writing some scientific monkey monitoring software. Then inbed a sublimal message......something like.......LET THE MONKEYS GOOOOO.........LET THE MONKEYS GOOOOOO.......LET THE MONKEYS GOOOOO

That ought to do it! :D

8. redeye be macrumors 65816

redeye be

:eek:

Thank god i'm in europe ;)

oh, btw i am not an ape, and i think some of the other MR members aren't ape either. Plotting an evil plan to take over world domination might not just be a good idea for a monkey to do on a human infiltrated website.

9. miloblithe thread starter macrumors 68020

miloblithe

evil!!! Who said I, my monkey army, or anything about our plan was evil!?

You sound like exactly the kind of person me and my monkeys must rise up against.

And don't think you're safe in Europe either. It's only a matter of months before my British citizenship comes through...

10. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

Don't the leaders of uprisings usually get shot by those they attempt to overthrow?

If they don't end up becoming an evil dictator. :eek:

11. stubeeef macrumors 68030

stubeeef

Just insert a monkey puppet leader, while the evil miloblithe pulls the strings in a far away secret monkey mountain!

The real question is: What will miloblithe do with all the monkey women? Power is an afradesiac!

12. miloblithe thread starter macrumors 68020

miloblithe

I just makes me so mad that you all keep calling me evil. What's so evil about freeing monkeys? Have you been to the zoo? All locked up. So sad looking.

13. redeye be macrumors 65816

redeye be

:(

indeed. Giving the likes of you power over the earth does sound evil though, sry allthough the US might be better of with a monkey for pre.. (better not say it :p )

'bout your brit citizenship - i'm on the mainland, but before u would even be allowed on that island, they's put u in quarantine for a month i think, even worse than a zoo :eek:

14. miloblithe thread starter macrumors 68020

miloblithe

Damn. I forgot about British quarantine laws. I guess I won't be taking my monkey army with me. But you have monkeys there right? I've never been to a zoo in the UK, but I assume there have to be a few monkeys in 'em.

15. redeye be macrumors 65816

redeye be

Wouldn't know about UK monkeys, guess there are... ;)

Once u get to the mainland u should deffinetly go to http://www.apenheul.nl/. You can even get legaly spaced out there :D

16. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

Judging by his location, he lives in the greatest concentration of semi-evolved monkies in the US.

Depending on how long he's been there, it's surprising he isn't demanding somebody to come in, round them up, and toss them in a cage to protect everyone else.

17. Inkmonkey macrumors 6502

Great Revolution Rhesus Monkeys! Not so sure I can sign off on this. I do have a vested interest in keeping monkeys down. You see I have a cartooning business called "Ink Monkey Sweatshop." You figure out the rest.

And I've never noticed my member number before either. And I still haven't noticed it. What is it? Where do I find it? Is it 69? Because it was always a riot when someone took that as the number on their baseball jersey. Hahahahahahahaha....oh such clever jocks.

18. clayj macrumors 604

clayj

Project X, starring Matthew Broderick and Helen Hunt. And yes, it was rather lame.

19. Lord Blackadder macrumors G5

Lord Blackadder

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Oh, wait, I think I get it now....

...wait, no... :confused: :confused:

Never mind.

<goes to find a more self-evident thread>

20. miloblithe thread starter macrumors 68020

miloblithe

So Inkmonkey. At last we meet.

How could you ensnare that cute little monkey for your evil sweatshop plans? So small and defenseless. So blinky.

And as for you Lord Blackadder and your confusion, fear not! All shall be clear once my monkey uprising begins. Uness, of course, you were confused about Sun Baked's statement, "Judging by his location, he lives in the greatest concentration of semi-evolved monkies in the US." I can't explain that one either.

21. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

Einstein showed us that monkeys only look like they are locked up. To the monkeys, with us on the other side of the glass, we look like the ones locked up. Their area has free food and play equipment, while we sit on crowded freeways, have only 500 channels of TV to watch, have bills to pay, and are forced to drink Pepsi to get our music. So, thanks to Einstein's theory of relacaptivity, we no longer need to feel sorry for monkeys in zoos.

...unless they are lemurs, of course. My stuffed lemur, "Robert E. Lemur", is ready for the lemur revolution!

22. Sayhey macrumors 68000

Sayhey

miloblithe, is your monkey revolution restricted to only true monkeys or will Apes be included? What about class divisions between old world and new world monkeys? Shall the revolution do away with these age old divisions? And most importantly will the revolution be televised?

PS - I'm going to assume SunBaked's reference is to the high number of politicians in DC and not something offensive.