I want to sell Apple computers.

Discussion in 'Community' started by Coca-Cola, May 5, 2005.

1. Coca-Cola macrumors 6502

I want to sell Apple computers. How can this be done as a living? I would appreciate any advice.

2. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

Which direction are you coming from, there are a few ways to make a living doing this... ;)

1. Steal them yourself, and sell them on eBay.

2. Get somebody else to steal them for you.

3. Get a job at a retailer.

4. File the paperwork with Apple to become a retailer. <--- probably the most difficult.

3. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

You could also looking into getting a job at Apple as part of its business, government, or educational sales force.

4. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

this route might actually be easier than trying to be a authorized re-seller these days

5. Coca-Cola thread starter macrumors 6502

Skills?

Another question, what kinda of skills would be helpful in becoming a government, business, or other type of rep? I just love Apple products. I spend way too much time worshipping them. I wish I could turn this strong interest into a job. It would be my dream job. I am sure I am not alone in these feelings. Thanks.

6. James Philp macrumors 65816

James Philp

look on the apple site. it has loads of stuff on careers and courses. Not the easiest to find, but it's there!

7. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

check the apple site as the above poster mentioned, also i would guess that they would want good management skills as well as sales experience, obviously they want someone who can answer all the questions of potential customer and someone who can convinve the person(s) to use macs

8. evoluzione macrumors 68010

evoluzione

down the road, that's where i'll always be