I will be a powerbook when.....

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by joelypolly, Apr 27, 2005.

1. joelypolly macrumors 6502

For me it will be when they have two button trackpad.

2. revenuee macrumors 68020

revenuee

what are you talking about?

3. weg macrumors 6502a

weg

Honestly, I believe you will never be a powerbook (no matter how many buttons you have). ;)

4. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

I think he means he will buy a PowerBook once they have a dual mouse buttons in front of the trackpad. Of course, I could be wrong and he may actually want to be a PowerBook in the future sometime. Good luck to him if that's the case. ;)

By the way joelypolly, I can't see Apple changing the mouse configuration on the PowerBook anytime soon. Sorry. :( Any requests will probably be answered with "buy a two button mouse".

5. StarbucksSam macrumors 65816

StarbucksSam

I was just about to say that. Excuse me while I die laughing.

I want to be a PowerMac G5!

6. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

What happened to the good old days when people wanted to be Airforce Rangers, or at least Oscar Meyer Wieners? :D

EDIT: Well, if this fella can be an iPod, I guess I don't see why our friend can't be a Powerbook! :)

7. stoid macrumors 601

stoid

Maybe it was joelypolly's old PowerMac 5500 aspiring to one day become a PowerBook, but doesn't think he'll fit right unless it has two mouse buttons.

8. StarbucksSam macrumors 65816

StarbucksSam

Oh my GOD I am SO going to be an iPod next halloween. I'll be the pink mini. I look cool in pink. And I'll wear my new sunglasses. Oh wait, it will be dark, and iPods don't wear sunglasses. But I can wear socks. Hehe.

9. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

Just erm, don't forget to bring an iSkin in case you should meet a cute powder blue iPod while you're out there! :eek: ;) :D

And, hmm, if an iPod has a screen shade, I think that's kind of like sunglasses. I'd go for it.

PS: This would only work for a girl, but how funny would it be to be a pink iPod with big fuzzy ugg boots? :D