I won a shuffle!

Discussion in 'Community' started by Flying Llama, Mar 11, 2005.

1. Flying Llama macrumors 6502a

Flying Llama

I won!

Ok ok, I know it's just a shuffle, but I never really won something on the internet before and I just HAD to let it out! :D Besides, it was linked and sponsored by ResExcellence so it's pretty big right? :eek: :rolleyes:

It was the "Camtastic Caption Contest" by Econ Technologies. They had a web-cam hooked up, which updated itself every minute, and when you saw a funny looking pic, you just downloaded it, and add a funny caption.

2. Vader macrumors 65816

Vader

3. dotdotdot macrumors 68020

The grand prize is an iPod shuffle?

Thats really cool you won, but an iPod shuffle is the GRAND prize?

4. Flying Llama thread starter macrumors 6502a

Flying Llama

I dont think they could afford any more, but hey im still happy!

I think the grand prize should have been a dp 2.5 ghz powermac with 8gb RAM and a 30'' cinema display, that would have been more fitting! :mad: :rolleyes: :D

5. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Very happy to know that someone on this forum has won something. The dual 2.5 is probably too much to hope for, but its the exact setup that I'm dreaming.

Found the web cam very interesting. Sadly it was after hours to view anything live.

6. Lacero macrumors 604

Lacero

iPod shuffles make for great corporate gifts and prizes. Last year, I knew several people who received iPod minis from their bosses. I believe iPods make the perfect gift.

7. Flying Llama thread starter macrumors 6502a

Flying Llama

Ya, cause most people are on the go, and most people like music, so most people like iPod.

8. Singing Storm macrumors newbie

Lucky you, must feel great winning something :) (wish I knew how that felt like :p :D ;))