I would like some TV suggestions.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Moshiiii, Sep 21, 2006.

1. Moshiiii macrumors 6502a

Moshiiii

Herro,

'06 Tv season is arriving and so is the Nintendo Wii! w00t! I think its time to buy a nice TV to better enjoy my life (lol).

I'm looking to spend $650 at most. I usually take electronic suggestions from the people I work with. They are all telling me to get a 32" LCD TV, I would love to. Tube Tvs are not out of the question either I would be happy with a large Tube Tv.

Looking around on the net it seems I could find a much better deal at something like buy.com than bestbuy.com. Does anyone know of a decent price TV? Any brand recomendations?

2. h0e0h macrumors 6502a

h0e0h

you asked for my opinion, so here ya go...

you're not gonna find a worthy 32" LCD to perform like you want it to for video games. If you want a tube type, check out the toshiba line, not bad at all, http://www.bybb.com/products/toshiba/26hf66__45192.html

Phillips also has a refurb store online that usually has some pretty sweet deals

3. dpaanlka macrumors 601

dpaanlka

Panasonic if you can find one in your price range.

NO SONY

Had a friend that worked at both Circuit City and Best Buy, and at both stores, the employees of the TV department ripped all day long on the pathetic Sony televisions.