I5 doing some weird stuff

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Arnezie, Dec 19, 2012.

1. macrumors 65816

Arnezie

Ok I've had my iPhone 5 since launch and I keep getting these weird screens the last few days ,I'll post two pictures of the different screens the one doesn't show my carrier which is AT&T just the signal bars and then the other one that keeps coming up is a login screen but nothing shows up
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355927824.457775.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355927844.404442.jpg

2. macrumors regular

I've been getting those login screens on my iPhone 5 with a blank page too. It's kinda annoying. I'm also on AT&T by the way, and I haven't seen that page in the past week or two.

I thought it had something to do with my Wi-Fi connection at home since it's been a bit spotty lately, but now I think it's an AT&T bug.

3. thread starter macrumors 65816

Arnezie

Anybody else besides the two of us have this problem

4. macrumors 68020

rmhop81

i haven't had those problems, but i have problems about every other day with my LTE and i need to toggle airplane mode on and off to get it to work again.

5. macrumors 6502

I've seen that like once it twice, toggled the airplane mode for it to fix itself

6. macrumors 6502

Try a network reset.

7. macrumors newbie

screen

The screen looks very much like what you see with safari when you are asked to log in to a wifi network like a a cafe where you need to agree to terms and conditions or enter a password before you can connect.

8. macrumors member

FixBrokeni

Try a restore and let us know if the problem persists.

9. thread starter macrumors 65816

Arnezie

I think this weekend I will

10. macrumors regular

I get that screen on the left when I try to join various hospital wifi networks. I'm on 6.0.2 on iPhone 5.

11. macrumors 6502a

Blackberryroid

iPhone 5 has a ton of problems, but they are iOS bugs, not iPhone 5's.

I had a problem with the Music app, the UI elements are off-screen, the album artwork was still stuck with coverflow mode while the rest is already in portrait, etc.

12. macrumors regular

TSKY74

I used to have that same log in issue. Haven't had it for a while now. I did a restore from back up. I also did a reset to my modem and router. So all in all, not sure what fixed it, but no problems now. Good luck.