iBook and New iBook, help

Discussion in 'Mac Help/Tips' started by LimeiBook86, Apr 23, 2003.

1. LimeiBook86 macrumors 604

LimeiBook86

My friend just ordered an iBook from Mac Mall onSaturday and now these come out. He bought the low wend model. Now he wants the new one, mainly because of the video ram which will help him play games beter :D Any recomendations? I meen could he call up and return it to Mac Mall? If he gets his money back then I wonder when the new iBooks will ship, his iBook should be delivered by the 24th. Any ideas?

-Steve and his friend Steve

2. Eniregnat macrumors 68000

Eniregnat

Yea... your friend.;)
    That's a pretty expensive gaming system.
    At best, your friend will eat the shipping, + a 10-20% restocking fee. If you can only get store credit, I would wait a little before reordering, it just looks better. At worst (which would be grand in my world) is he/she (your friend;) ) will be stuck with a great machine.

3. Eniregnat macrumors 68000

Eniregnat

I think your friend is screwed.
    Call now, try to get a diffrent modle if it hasn't shipped. From the way it reads, its 30 days from the day the invoice is generated, that would be the day you order it!

Click here for MacMalls leagal.

4. LimeiBook86 thread starter macrumors 604

LimeiBook86

Thanks for all your help, his mom called Mac Mall and now they ordered a 14 inch iBook with a Combo Drive, sweet eh? Everything is settled and thanks for the info. It came in very usefull, you guys rock! :d :cool: