iBook Feet

Discussion in 'Mac Help/Tips' started by icetraxxg5, Mar 8, 2003.

1. icetraxxg5 macrumors 6502

Apr 7, 2002
    Commerce Township
    OK now I am missing all 4 feet on my iBook. How do I get a foot that goes on the battery? Mine fell off. Where can I order the foot that goes on the battery and the feet that goes on the rest of the iBook elsware then apple?

2. ibookin' macrumors 65816

Jul 7, 2002
    Los Angeles, CA
    Re: iBook Feet

You can get the feet at an Apple Store. They'll just give them to you for free if they have them in stock.

If you don't live near an Apple Store try calling Apple at (800)275-2273. I think they can ship them to you.
  3. timbloom macrumors 6502a

Jan 19, 2002
    about the battery foot, I have no idea, and mine started falling off last week too. 2 of them in one week, odd. The battery one is different from the rest, luckily i found that one, but it does not pop right back on... I am thinking about using some epoxy or something for that one.
    Any apple store should be able to hook you up with the other feet though. Most likely at a price, unless they are really nice.. Apple charged me $8 for a special screw! I literally got screwed...
  4. janey macrumors 603

Dec 20, 2002
    sunny los angeles
    like ibookin said you can get them free at an apple store.
    mine are barely starting to fall off...oh no.
  5. howard macrumors 68020

Nov 18, 2002
    yeah that happened to me too, but i went to the apple store asked if i could get them replaced and the guy came back with a few. yay! i was happy