So, I've decided to give an iBook a shot - mostly to see if I'll really be as productive with OS X as I am under my usual Linux environment on my netbook, or if I should just go for a Hackintosh/Mini when the need for an Intel machine comes. However, here, I've hit an impasse: I can grab up a model right now (which is weaker, and has a larger screen, at $150) or I can wait a couple of weeks (to grab a more powerful one online, and 12-in... but for a chunk more, at $210.). The difference being... one is in a store, and one I can buy online. The $150 model's specs: 1.07ghz G4 (but of course), Radeon 9200 (which is what is REALLY making me cringe at this one - the 9200 sucks badly, doesn't it?), 1.25GB of RAM (the only area which it's more powerful in). The $210 model's specs: 1.33ghz G4 (does the extra .26ghz matter too much, really, out of curiosity?), Radeon 9550 (Core Image support, yum), and 512MB of RAM (which I plan to upgrade to 768MB - at least until I grab a 512MB or 1GB stick...). I'm not quite sure just how much the 2005 model will outperform the 2004 model, though - I'm actually guessing a fair bit, thanks to CI support, though... I may also have the price wrong and the first might be $199, in which case it's not a hard decision at all which one to go for.