Hello everyone, I bought an iBook G4 from eBay with the seller stating that the power jack needed pressure to keep the laptop charged. When i received it, the machine would run on battery power (battery was at 0%) so i let it charge over night. The light on the adapter went Amber, Green, Amber, Green every 30 seconds in a loop (keep in mind the battery was slowly charging). When i tried to use it on the battery power the next morning (it was at 100%) it would just shut off after 3 mins, but would still standby for hours. I stuffed some paper above the rim of the power jack which seems that it is working fine, but now it just goes dead as soon as i unplug it. Tried resetting the PRAM several times, and that didn't work. The battery is still at 97% and won't charge. So is this a Logic Board issue/ DC Board, or Battery problem? Please help! Thanks.