So I have an iBook G4 with a cracked screen. The guy at the genius bar said it would cost $755 to repair it, and let's be honest an iBook just isn't worth $755 so I basically need a new computer, which leaves me two options. I'm in college so I don't desperately need a new laptop until the fall, but I do need something to use computerwise, so unless I buy a new laptop soon, I'll need to buy a display to hook up to the iBook (which it looks like would cost $150-$200). So, should I buy the display and wait until September to see if Apple releases new MacBooks, or should I just go ahead and buy now, and not have to spend the money on the display? Finally, after I do buy my new MacBook, would there be any resale value to the iBook? If for example, the iBook itself were worth $150-200, I could just sell it, and the proceeds from that would cover the expense of the display, and I'd have a nice new display to use with my MacBook. Your thoughts?