iBook, Powerbook + iPod £130 rebate in the UK

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by kerb, Jul 28, 2004.

1. kerb macrumors regular

Jul 26, 2004
    Lancashire UK
    The offer is being extended as of Tuesday next week. If you actually ring the Apple store the hold music tells you about the offer but the operator says it goes live next Tuesday.

any iBook or Powerbook + iPod and get £130 back

2. stevehaslip macrumors 6502a

Apr 30, 2004
    The Ocean Floor
    still not quite as good as cram and jam is it?! i don't want to moan but theres still that few quid difference. still its a good offer and its better than not getting it at all. (like some other countries)

not that i'll be buying a new ibook, powerbook or ipod! stupid university costing the earth! :mad:
  3. li@m macrumors newbie

Jul 29, 2004
    here in au we can get $150 off - but everytime i see it advertised there's some new conditions. first i was under the impression that it was just a straight $150 off mail in rebate, then it said no custom built ibooks or ipod minis...then when i asked about it at the apple center they said it's only up to $150 if you bought a 15" powerbook and a 40gb ipod - if you got a 12" ibook and a 15gb ipod you'd only get maybe $40 off. of course then when i went in today i saw a card which said that 12" ibooks aren't included at all!

i just wish i could get one answer out of them!