iBook purchase?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by Bossx20, Jun 28, 2004.

1. Bossx20 macrumors newbie

I read somewhere on here that last year if you bought an ibook or pb after the wwdc, apple was offering $200 off an ipod. Any truth to that? Just making sure I have nothing to wait on before I pull the trigger. A new ipod sure would be nice! :D

2. thehuncamunca macrumors 6502

yes that was a promo that was offered last year, only to educational customers i think
    i'm also waiting to see what promos apple comes out with before buying an ibook, hopefully it will be something good like the iPod one so that i could sell the new iPod and my ibook would cost less

3. Bossx20 thread starter macrumors newbie

4. thehuncamunca macrumors 6502

it was a summer promo for students buying new computers before they went back to school
    somewhere in the area of july-early september

5. michaelrjohnson macrumors 68020

If any of you are interested, I am selling an iBook. Please visit the link in my Signature.

Please contact me via PM, email (michaelrjohnson at gmail.com), or AIM (mjohn058)

6. michaelrjohnson macrumors 68020

Additionally, I am also curious as to the dates of this promotion. Can anybody help dig this up?