iBook Safari issues?

Discussion in 'PowerPC Macs' started by point665, Aug 13, 2006.

1. point665 macrumors regular

Hey guys,

I have a G3 800 Combo iBook as my portable machine, I noticed the other day when working on a new site that the iBook in both Safari and Firefox causes some odd behavior on a CSS drop-down menu (when you mouse over it, it will display but then hide)... No other computer does this (different browsers, different OSes, etc...), I thought it was just some small issue and clean installed the OS, issue is still there. Any ideas?

2. kyleaa macrumors regular

Your title says that this is a safari issue, but then you say that both Safari and Firefox has it?

3. point665 thread starter macrumors regular

I wanted to keep the title simple... I dont understand where the problem can be coming from... The only thing I can think of is if it has something to do with the trackpad instead of a regular mouse.

4. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

What else have you tried it on and what exactly is the weird behaviour? Does it work normally on other Macs? If the site is up, maybe give us a link to it too. :)

5. WildCowboy Administrator/Editor

WildCowboy

Staff Member

I routinely have Safari problems with menus not behaving properly...don't know whether it's Safari's or the the page designer's fault. A link would definitely be helpful.