iCab 2.8

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by AmbitiousLemon, Jun 4, 2002.

1. AmbitiousLemon Moderator emeritus

AmbitiousLemon

well i havent tried iCab out in a long time so when i saw a new update for it on VT i figured id give it a shot. im pretty happy with mozilla but its always fun to try a new browser, i try omniweb and chimera on a regular basis. well i couldnt get the darn thing to download. so im wondering if anyone else has had a chance to check it out, and what your impressions were. if it sounds great ill go and try to figure out how to download the darn things :)

2. mac15 macrumors 68040

mac15

everyone hates
    M$ but I use IE and I love it, it has the best java support and is pretty fast

3. AmbitiousLemon thread starter Moderator emeritus

AmbitiousLemon

the only reaso i dont like ms is that their software is crap. ie and office are great examples. they just ignore apple's HIG. pisses me off that their apps dont behave like any other mac app. not to mention being slow and bloated.

but i dont want to talk about ie and ms. everytime someone mentions another browser someone comes in talking about how great ie is and theyve never even used anything else.

there has to be someone out there who uses or tried out icab. come one peoples! you know the woz uses it.