iCal and iSync in panther

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by mateft, Oct 8, 2003.

1. mateft macrumors member

May 22, 2003
    Ok so we got updates to ical and isync. and ical is at 1.5.1 My question is is the latest panther build have ical 1.5.1 or will a SW update be waiting for us on 10/24?
  2. mrjamin macrumors 65816

Feb 6, 2003
    i would be very surprised if panther doesn't ship with ical 1.51 and isync 1.21
  3. Heart Break Kid macrumors 6502a

Feb 13, 2003
    i just updated iCal and iSync.

I have some annoying issues with the new version of iCal. Actually just one. The info button beside the to-do list icon at the bottom right hand corner does not work. I mean, i can click it and it highlites blue, but the info window doesnt appear. Actually,, the info window is nowhere to be found! i tried command i, i tried double clicking on a calender and event, but the info windo is gone

what do i do if i want to make a new callender and have multiple entries? or i want to change color? im soooo confused!!

i tried reinstalling it, but that didnt work either - any advice?
  4. 000111one111000 macrumors regular

Jul 23, 2001
    DeKalb, IL
    The "info window" is no more.

Instead, there's now an "info drawer." There should be a drawer sliding out when you push that button. And most of the options, at first glance, don't appear to be able to be changed, but they are. Took me a while to figure that out too.