ical intergration with braves 2007 schedule

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by furcalchick, Feb 13, 2007.

1. furcalchick macrumors 68020

furcalchick

baseball is just six weeks away, and i really want to import the braves 2007 schedule into ical simple and easy. there's 162 dates, so it would take several hours if i did it manually. is there a way to import the schedule into ical automatically with some kind of list? thanks.

2. nospleen macrumors 68000

nospleen

3. iSaint macrumors 603

iSaint

4. furcalchick thread starter macrumors 68020

furcalchick

wrong time zones listed...

found one, but there's one problem...it's in pacific time, and i need eastern time on it for obvious reasons. is there a way to do this automatically? thanks.

5. furcalchick thread starter macrumors 68020

furcalchick

i got it

i just turned on time zone support to pacific time zone, imported the calendar in the pacific time zone, went back to eastern time, turned off time zone support and it came up in the right time.

thanks!!!

6. furcalchick thread starter macrumors 68020

furcalchick

problem #2

how do you set an alarm in a subscription? i want it to go off about 5-10 minutes before gametime. anyway to do that?

7. gauchogolfer macrumors 603

gauchogolfer

Unfortunately I don't think you can make any kind of modification to subscribed calendars, since you aren't really the 'owner'.

8. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

AWESOME another Braves Fan!..........I wonder if the new owners will affect the tv schedule as the braves are no longer owned by time warner. i sure hope they have a deal to stay on tbs

furcal?? he was good but hes not a brave anymore lol go renteria!!. i am kinda mad marcus is gone though

9. furcalchick thread starter macrumors 68020

furcalchick

you know this is the FINAL year of braves on tbs. after this, tbs is going to some stupid game of the week format, where well see yankees, red sox and mets every week. like we don't have enough of them on tv already *cough* espn and fox *cough*.

they also kicked off pete, don is in washington and skip is non existent on tv. it's going to be lots of chip and joe on that station. but boog is replacing the horrible fss announcers.

and i'm not thrilled by new ownership. i think they will be just as cheap as old ownership. i wanted blank, and i hate corporate owners (thank time warner for this, i'll reluctant to support them again). this in part took away furcal, but i'm glad we got renteria now.

10. ero87 macrumors 65816

ero87

11. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

You mean you don't get YES in RI.

Doesn't Teddy have enough money to buy back the Braves.

12. furcalchick thread starter macrumors 68020

furcalchick

no. i hope we get sold to real people before we get turned into the detroit lions or the oakland raiders.