iCal question

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by h0e0h, Feb 25, 2005.

1. h0e0h macrumors 6502a

h0e0h

Does anyone know if it is possible to sync my iCal calendar from my PB to my Outlook Calendar on my PC w/o going through the hastle of using my Pocket PC?

2. varmit macrumors 68000

varmit

3. h0e0h thread starter macrumors 6502a

h0e0h

thanks for the gallant effort, but that really doesn't suit me. I really need something that will take my iCal dates and things and move them across a network to Outlook... there has to be something out there...

help please...

4. varmit macrumors 68000

varmit

5. flyfish29 macrumors 68020

flyfish29

Unfortunately I don't think there would be anything beyond just publishing it to the web to view it on a PC as a web page but you could not sync or add anything that way, just view. I have researched this iCal stuff considerably and have not come across anything.

I would also worry about the syncing ability of the PC and the Mac to sync properly. I have two macs and two palms that are all in sync and they do a pretty good job but even those have a few glitches that show up. Nothing disaterous, but issues. I would think you throw a PC AND Outlook and you are looking for issues to develop. Just my initial thought. I would say just sync the palm or other PDA.

6. h0e0h thread starter macrumors 6502a

h0e0h

i may just have to sync iCal on the PPC and then sync it with the Outlook. Why can't we all just get along...