iCal question

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by fjs08, May 27, 2005.

1. fjs08 macrumors 65816

Jun 25, 2003
    When I set alarms and then I want to reset them, there are a limited number of choices. Is there a way to set personal choices for those alarms. I'm not talking about a Calendar Event originally set to alarm at a certain time. That I know. I'm talking about a "re"-alarm so to speak.

2. Mitthrawnuruodo Moderator emeritus

Mar 10, 2004
    Bergen, Norway
    Those "limited number of choices" are just the last 5 alarm types set. You can change type in the first drop down, click the sound (if set) to change that from the second line, or change the number of minutes (or even change minutes to hours of days before/after the event) from the drop down in the third line...

I'm not sure what you mean by a "re"-alarm. If you're looking for a way to "snooze" one calendar event every 5 minutes I don't think that exists (you could of course just make repeating events), but if the alarm set 5 minutes before an event has gone off you may set it to alarm again i.e. 5 minutes after...

Attached Files:

3. fjs08 thread starter macrumors 65816

Jun 25, 2003
    >>I'm not sure what you mean by a "re"-alarm<<

I think my choices are minutes, an hour, 2 hours and then a day. Nothing to re-alarm me between 2 hours and a day.