iCal question

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by CrzyCanuck72, Jan 11, 2007.

1. CrzyCanuck72 macrumors 6502a

Jun 10, 2003
    I just started using iCal again, and I wanted to know if it's possible to change the layout of the "weekly" view, so that early-morning hours (eg. 1am-7am) are displayed at the bottom of the screen instead of the top...the attachment shows what it currently looks like, I'd like the 1-7am hours to be at the bottom.

I didn't see anything in the preferences, but I wonder if anyone has found a way to do it...I don't schedule much at 3am, so it would be easier to have the screen start at 8am or so

Attached Files:

2. nightelf macrumors 6502

Mar 25, 2003
  3. emptyCup macrumors 65816

Jan 5, 2005
    To have the early part of the day com after the later part would make it seem as though it is showing the end of one day and the beginning of the next. Use Preferences > Day Starts At, Day Ends At to only show the part of the day you are interested in. I hope I understood you correctly.
  4. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

Jan 9, 2004
    Grand Rapids, MI, USA
    I think what the OP is getting at is that, say, if you wake up late and stay up late, you might have night plans that really belong in your mind with the previous calendar day, rather than the next calendar day. So your "day" might run 10AM today to 9:59AM "tomorrow."

I don't think there's any way to do that in iCal.