Ical School Timetable

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by iminimac, Jun 21, 2005.

1. iminimac macrumors regular

Jun 1, 2005
    i want to create a school timetable and a homework timetable on my laptop which i take into school as this would be useful. i tried to create one just normally with each lesson being an event but i kept having problems with the timing, the size of some lessons and also the repetition of the event each week: i want my timetable on every week but i dont want it during days which i dont need it (holidays) is there a way to do this or would i have to do it manually?
  2. DXoverDY macrumors 6502a

Apr 19, 2005
    say you have class on monday and wednesday. ok, create an event on monday during that time slot. repeat the event every monday and wednesday until the end of the semester. now, you can delete the ones you don't need for holidays by just clicking on it and deleting it. say you just want to delete THIS ONE, not all others. and you have it.

i do this every semester so my friends and family have an idea of where i am.
  3. iminimac thread starter macrumors regular

Jun 1, 2005
    thanks for that
    i also found out that i dont need to make my calender until the start of the new year (not much point in making a calender if i only got a week or two of school left) but i will use your info when i start my next school year