iCall - VoIP

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by macgyver139, Jul 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macrumors newbie

http://www.icall.com/iphone/

Check out iCall's website for updates, but if you are looking for VoIP they seem to be the front runner... I only hope their program is available on the App Store SOON!!!! If anyone has any inside information regarding a release date, this would be the perfect place to post it! :cool:

2. thread starter macrumors newbie

3. macrumors 601

No need to shout.

It is hardly breaking news — it has been known for quite a while.

Expect it to be "newsworthy" when it gets released… otherwise it remains vapourware. ;)

4. thread starter macrumors newbie

Well aren't you just a little but snobby, with your nose up in the air? If it seems that I am shouting, it is merely out of excitement for a great idea and program. Take your crappy comments elsewhere buddy.

5. macrumors 6502a

kwjohns

rofl..is this for real?

6. thread starter macrumors newbie

of course not... just trying to get some chatter around VoIP and any news on iCall... got anything?

7. JNB
    macrumors 604

JNB

8. macrumors 6502a

thunderclap

I'm always leering of first time posters who make statements of "new" products/services. More than likely the OP works for iCall and he's trying to get the word out, even though a quick search would have revealed the word is already out.

If I'm wrong then I apologize now to the OP.

9. thread starter macrumors newbie

Apology accepted... I have no affiliation with iCall or Apple or anyone. I just think the program deserves more attention, and hopefully word will be out on when it is going to be available SOON.

10. Moderator emeritus

Thread closed because of relentless bumping, spamming and attention-seeking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.