1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

iChainLife - ChainRxn on iPhone[7-20Update1.0]With Promo Codes

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPod touch Apps' started by digitalghost, Jul 7, 2009.

1. macrumors newbie

New features:
    1. Significant performance improvement.No lag when any number balls appear in the screen simultaneously.
    2. Online leaderboards,you can compete with users all around the world.
    3. Visual effect enhancement.

1.0 promo codes,enjoy:

F3JHXKNRW6J6
    KWNXM3AX7KW6
    WXMWRL7TXLEX
    HEY4P9FFR64R
    MMPKMRYL3P6F
    LT3A9HHKNEAN
    3367JAYNXYAL
    PYLXARH4LT9P
    KEPH4KW9PF7N
    LMHA9PY7XA7R

iChainLife will be a very popular game, the aim of the game is to explode a set number of flying balls by setting off a chain reaction. The bigger the chain reaction, the bigger your score.

There are 12 levels to work through, and each level gets progressively harder with more balls flying around and more balls you need to explode.

Most people seem to begin by doing exactly what is needed to complete the level – i.e. explode n number of balls. This is simple enough, but will never get you the big scores.

To obtain a high score on iChainLife, you need to set off a big chain reaction in sequence, and you want to explode 90-100% of the balls on the screen as close to one after another as you can possibly manage. You will find that by doing this, each explosion is worth more and more points and once you get up to the biggest sequential chain reactions, each ball can be worth millions of points.

SnapShots:

MainMenu
    [​IMG]

Before Start
    [​IMG]

Game1
    [​IMG]

Game2
    [​IMG]

online high score
    [​IMG]

AppStore Link ($0.99)
    [​IMG]

2. macrumors 68040

Phil A.

Wirelessly posted (iPod touch 32GB: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7C97d Safari/528.16)

I love ChainRxn so I bought this just now. Happy to tell you it doesn't disappoint: it's a very well done version with fluid movement and nice graphics. Highly recommended if you like chainrxn :)

3. macrumors newbie

Hopes everybody knows ChainRxn knows the iChainLife

4. macrumors newbie

give out 10 promo codes for update 1.0,everybody enjoy it.

5. macrumors 68020

Ntombi

F3JHXKNRW6J6 used, thanks. I'll add a review after some play.

6. macrumors newbie

Sorry,I didn't see your review yet...

7. macrumors regular

KWNXM3AX7KW6 used. Will review on iTunes within 24 - 48 hours! :)

8. macrumors 6502

I just used "KEPH4KW9PF7N"
    I'll review it after I go through all of it!

9. macrumors newbie

Thx a lot.

10. macrumors 6502a

Loved this game on Facebook!! Gunan try it out now.

WXMWRL7TXLEX

11. macrumors newbie

After the taste it,if you like,plz suggest your friend in facebook to play this iPhone version.
    Thx

12. macrumors 68040

braddick

Looks interesting, kind of like BLOOM, but you have one reviewer who states the game is somewhat choppy and needs an update or two.

I suppose I'll wait 'till you fix the issues.