iChat Help...Keeps signing me off!!!!!

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by pilotkid, Sep 24, 2006.

1. pilotkid macrumors 6502a

Ok, i'll be taking to a friend on iChat and then I wont get a answer from them and i go and click on the icon and it says it lost connection so i have to log back in...The problem is that i know i didnt lose my internet connection because i'm on the internet and iTunes music store and stuff that needs the internet and i'm not having any conection problems with those apps....Why is it doing this????????? Its annoying the crap out of me!:confused: :mad:

EDIT: I guess it didnt say lost internet connection! It says(I know cause it just happened again and i didnt just click ok) "Lost Connection with AIM, The connection to the host was unexpectedly lost."

2. Storrow macrumors regular

ya i get that all the time it makes me want to kill myself. i downloaded AIM and that works 60% of the time, all the time.

3. Pr0jkt macrumors regular

this happens to me also, hopefully there will be an update coming soon to fix this, mine disconnects every 2-3 mintues, I'm about to say the hell with ichat and use adium again (but adium doesn't support the builtin isight camera :( ) Anywho i feel for u guys, try tapping into you router I opened my ichat ports maybe this might be something to look into>??!?!