iClear for Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by natezire71, Nov 4, 2007.

1. Guest

I want the Griffin iClear so bad. But, online at Target.com, bestbuy.com, amazon.com, walmart.com, they dont have them. I dont get it? Are they in stores or not? i live in Atlanta, GA, so if that has anything to do with it, let me know.

2. macrumors regular

They have the iClear at Walmart here in Ohio. They also have spaces for the Tuffwrap and another sleeve type case.

I'm waiting until all of them come in before i make a decision. The iPod sock is good for now.

3. macrumors 6502a

Aaleck

bestbuy.com has them, because I just ordered one today.:cool:

4. macrumors 68000

ipodtoucher

you can also buy it from the griffin online store...

5. thread starter Guest

I would order it from Griffin.com...but they are backordered. I would like to buy it from a store. Not online

6. macrumors newbie

Guys I picked up my iClear at my local Best Buy in Lansing, Mi on saturday. Don't waste your time ordering online just check your local Best Buy or Circuit City.

7. macrumors regular

tjp888

iClear

The local BestBuy has them (SF Bay Area). But, instead I ordered the Reflect from the Griffin website. It shipped today also, so they definitely have the "Reflect" in stock.

8. macrumors newbie

Ordered my iClear Sunday @ 9pm EST, was shipped the next day and today is at the UPS warehouse where I work. Probably I scanned my package and I didn't know :p. The iClear will arrive tommorow at my house.

9. macrumors 65816

Just picked one up at the local Wal-Mart. A stack of 5 were laying at the bottom of the rack. $14.99 - not bad. Great case.

10. macrumors 604

TheSpaz

11. macrumors newbie