Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dontcallmyname

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 18, 2010
Hi everyone,

I'm sure that there is an easy fix to this, but I thought I'd just ask people anyway.

My main itunes account is ***@hotmail.com. I also have ***@me.com which I created accidentally. I don't use the hotmail account for anything other than iTunes, iMessage and whatnot. I don't use the me account for anything at all.

I accidentally created the me account when I updated my old iphone to iOs5. As a result, my contacts are all now part of the @me account (i didn't realise this until today).

My icloud account is the hotmail one. I know I could change it to the me account but I use an ipad and all my apps and music have been purchased with hotmail so it's easier to keep that as my main account for everything.

Is there a way to easily change my contacts to iCloud?

Thanks

edit:
my icloud email is a different me address again (I think that was from when I started using mobile me? didn't even know about this address). Not really that big of a deal as my laptop and ipad both have all my addresses set up on them. Just thought i'd mention it

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.