Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FatPuppy

macrumors 68000
Jul 14, 2012
No, they show it to show that iOS users want to run the latest software.

Again, they don't force the update. I personally know people with the iPhone 4S still running iOS 5. If they forced the update by force downloading it and installing it on devices, all of them would be on 6.1.3.

They force you to download it.

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
They force you to download it.

Yeah, ok buddy. :rolleyes: And I guess they forced you to install the iOS 7 beta too, right?

Do you not see all of these people saying how they're not updating to iOS 7? And how there are tons of people still on earlier versions of iOS (when they could be on more recent)?

I'm done with this discussion. :cool:

Papajuice

macrumors newbie
Nov 15, 2011
Have used it in beta 5/6 and have no batt problems. Keychain is only saving 20% of logins. Most of the time there is no prompt for me or it says the website requests not to have it saved.

FatPuppy

macrumors 68000
Jul 14, 2012
Yeah, ok buddy. :rolleyes: And I guess they forced you to install the iOS 7 beta too, right?

Do you not see all of these people saying how they're not updating to iOS 7? And how there are tons of people still on earlier versions of iOS (when they could be on more recent)?

I'm done with this discussion. :cool:

OH god, I said that they force you to download not install and they will with ios 7 too when it will be released. I tried ios 7 just to see how it runs.

benji888

macrumors 68000
Sep 27, 2006
United States
Hi guys,

I was wondering if some of you were able to use iCloud Keychain on your iPhone or iPad. Every time I try to set it up, I can't finish the process because I don't receive the SMS containing the code required to complete the set up. Now, every few days, I get a notification telling me to complete the process even if I can't.

Thanks!

Have you tried turning it off? I had weirdness the first time I tried it out and just turned it off. Didn't try again until last week w/beta 6. I would try to turn it off first, maybe even power cycle, then turn it on again, it should start over and send you a new text...did for me, but, that was with different betas.

chrismarle

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 18, 2011
Canada
I think it's working now. But I can't wait to see it work flawlessly in iOS 7 (final) and in Mavericks (final).

darthwebster

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2013
Hi guys,

I was wondering if some of you were able to use iCloud Keychain on your iPhone or iPad. Every time I try to set it up, I can't finish the process because I don't receive the SMS containing the code required to complete the set up. Now, every few days, I get a notification telling me to complete the process even if I can't.

Thanks!

Did you ever find a solution to this problem? I'm having the same issue on my iPhone. Icloud key chains works on my imac with mavericks but it won't send me the SMS verification code on my iPhone? Can anyone help?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.