Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

76ShovelHead

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 30, 2010
Florida
I found I was able to sync my Android contacts to Address Book from Google, however they're not being pushed from Address Book to my primary iCloud account. Same thing goes for Calendar, I setup iCal to sync with my Google account so that events I create on my Android phone are pushed to iCal but iCal is not pushing them to my iCloud. Can someone please help me?

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California
I don't know about iCal, but I do know you cannot sync contacts to Google and iCloud at the same time without problems. If you turn on Google sync first in Address Book, then go to the iCloud pref panel in OS X to turn on iCloud contact sync you will get a popup telling you this.

76ShovelHead

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 30, 2010
Florida
I don't know about iCal, but I do know you cannot sync contacts to Google and iCloud at the same time without problems. If you turn on Google sync first in Address Book, then go to the iCloud pref panel in OS X to turn on iCloud contact sync you will get a popup telling you this.

Thanks,

I ended up just redoing all my contacts manually to allow iCloud sync. It's too bad, I just want my iCloud and Android to communicate. I found a way to subscribe to iCloud calenders (In my case) by adding the url in Google calender, but it takes anywhere from 12 to 24 hours to update and even show on the Google Calenders.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.