iCloud photos not showing up on icloud.com...

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by barkins, May 29, 2013.

1. macrumors regular

barkins

I'm a little late to the game with iCloud, but I have recently set it up on my iPhone and I believe it's successfully syncing as I have photos under "Photo Stream" in the Photos App.

However, when I log into iCloud, I don't see a Photo icon. Is this normal?

I have "My Photo Stream" turned on as well as "Shared Photo Stream."

Thank you in advance.

2. macrumors 68020

You can't access photos from icloud.com. You need either iPhoto or Aperture for Mac to access them. I don't know how to access them on a Windows machine though.

3. thread starter macrumors regular

barkins

Good to know. Thanks

4. macrumors G3

iCloud Setup for Windows indicates that you use the iCloud control panel and I'm sure the options for Photo Stream will tell you where to look for the photos and such.

5. thread starter macrumors regular

barkins

I'm a Mac so no worries there.

I just assumed iClould.com has access to my photos, given that it's the cloud. But this way I'll need to have it running on an App such as iPhoto or on an iDevice.

Just a bit of a set back if I'm using someone else's computer without iPhoto set up.

6. macrumors member

Yeah, I'm a new 5s user, definitely miss this about Android. Praise Google+/Flickr/Dropbox auto upload since Apple can't do this though.