Icon request - Serenity/Firefly

Discussion in 'macOS' started by Mal, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Mal macrumors 603

Mal

OK, I've been looking around everywhere recently, and I've been unable to find any Serenity/Firefly icons. Anyone know of any or have the artistic skills to create some? I might mess around tomorrow and try to make some, but I'm not that artistic I don't think, so they won't be much. I'd love some semi-cartoonish 9 characters plus Serenity and maybe some other important icons if anyone was able to create a set. If not, I'll post whatever I manage on here later.

jW

2. Sin.dc2r macrumors newbie

In for later.....

Nice SN btw. I'd love some Serenity/Firefly icons. I just watched the series again this week while doing legal research reports.....watching Serenity floating in space is soooo relaxing!

3. reubs macrumors 68000

That'd be great to have. I'd also like a 1280x800 wallpaper of Serenity in space or of the whole crew...actually maybe not b/c then I'd be upset about the show being cancelled...

4. Mal thread starter macrumors 603

Mal

Ok, I've got some icons, and I've got a 1280x800 wallpaper of the crew, and my current one as well (Serenity in the rain, from underneath). Working on a place to host them. The icons are simple and not incredibly well done, and if anyone wants to do a better job, that'd be great.

jW

5. Mal thread starter macrumors 603

Mal

Ok, the icons are up, and I'm about to post the .psd of the full desktop as well (didn't seem to look very good in jpeg, and png didn't work for another site I was linking them on, so full quality it is).

http://jondesu.googlepages.com/

Still looking for someone who could do some more artistic ones, cartoon style or something cool.

jW

6. reubs macrumors 68000

Mal,

No go on the page right now. I look forward to seeing them soon, though.

7. Mal thread starter macrumors 603

Mal

Hmm, interesting. Appears that the proper link is http://jondesu.googlepages.com/serenityicons Not sure why no .html on the end though, I'm new to Google Pages. I'll be putting some other stuff up though, so watch that main page for some links and stuff to appear.

jW