iPhone Iconoclasm

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Jnardis, Feb 5, 2013.

1. macrumors 6502a

Anyone else having issues downloading it? I'm able to get everything else, but this one gives me error HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden

2. macrumors 65816

Same here. Been trying since this morning. Almost everything else on Cydia is working fine for me. Wonder if someone changed permissions accidentally.

3. macrumors regular

got it last night

4. macrumors 6502a

I've got it, but Iconoclasm Layout Maker isn't saving any of my layouts.

This blows.

:mad:

5. macrumors 6502a

I purchased it but can't download. getting the forbidden notice too.

6. macrumors member

I didn't think Iconoclasm was updated. Those who have gotten it downloaded (the one previous poster) are you using it okay without crashing?

7. macrumors 6502a

Yep, it runs just like before. The only thing is that when you respring, it goes dark and you have to hit the sleep/wake button twice. But other than that, it's fine.

8. macrumors newbie

I couldn't get my paid copy to download, so I used a hacked copy for now - installs fine and works proper on my iPhone - with the exception of the backlight problem during respring.

Strangely, I can't get it from ANY source repo now for my iPad. :(

I guess I'll just wait for my paid copy to download properly (presumably after they update it).

Does anyone know of a list/site or such that lets you know when things get updated, like notifications or such?

9. macrumors 65816

I finally got it to download, but it seems to have issues with the iPhone 5. I made a new layout with a blank 4th row, and when activated, it put all the icons on top of one another like there were four rows all in the same place at the top. Hopefully a quick update cycle.

10. macrumors 6502a

erayser

Interesting... I was able to download it finally. I was going to use the Systen Default (4x4).plist file as template to make a iPhone 5 Systen Default (4x5).plist file. Looking at how the Systen Default (4x4).plist displays on the iPhone 5, it looks like it's spaced out and stretched. I think you are right that there needs to be an update for the longer screen. I'll play around... and make a plist tonight... but a future update will probably mess up the layout again.

11. macrumors 6502a

erayser

If any one wants the iPhone 5 default 4x5 iconoclasm layout, I made a plist file that looks to be pretty close. I basically copied the "Systen Default (4x4).plist" file, and renamed it "iP5 Systen Default (4x5).plist". Source code is below. I know there is a iconoclasm layout editor... but I like doing things the hard way.:p

For those who don't know there to place or create the "iP5 Systen Default (4x5).plist" file, it goes in /Library/iconoclasm/Layouts.

PHP:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>EasyGrid</key>
    <true/>
    <key>Cols</key>
    <array>
    <integer>17</integer>
    <integer>93</integer>
    <integer>169</integer>
    <integer>245</integer>
    </array>
    <key>Rows</key>
    <array>
    <integer>12</integer>
    <integer>82</integer>
    <integer>152</integer>
    <integer>222</integer>
    <integer>292</integer>
    </array>
    </dict>
    </plist>

12. macrumors 6502

rendez2k

Iconoclasm i saying its incompatible with my device so assume its not io6 + iPhone 5 friendly yet?

13. macrumors 6502a

It's working just fine on my iPad, 6.1