Icons

Discussion in 'Community' started by sach504, Dec 31, 2002.

1. sach504 macrumors member

i see alot of you have things that look like AIM icons below your name that are for Mac and stuff. did you make them or where did you get them.

2. funkywhat2 macrumors 6502a

funkywhat2

The avatar can be made, found, whatever. I believe you need 500 posts to get one.

3. vniow macrumors G4

Unless you win an avatar contest.

4. funkywhat2 macrumors 6502a

funkywhat2

II forgot about those. Haven't had one since I registered. Thanks for the reminder.

5. Dignan macrumors 6502a

Dignan

if you enter a contest, make sure its clear whether or not they will actually give you the prize.

6. Royal Pineapple macrumors 65816

Royal Pineapple

nice to see you finally got your avatar dignan, i hadent notised ;) :D

7. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

ha, being a bit bitter, eh?

Nice tar - what'd you think of movie? Pretty damn funny - and I especially liked knowing what happened to Frank in the end. Very cool story.

D

8. Dignan macrumors 6502a

Dignan

The movie falls into the category of the highest power for me. If you can be entertaining, funny, while still having good dose of drama, with a good story, great actors, good camerawork.....I just get depressed. Cause I will never make anything that good...Rushmore and Tenenbaums fall into that category too. Entertaining movies that arent just popcorn flicks, have humor and drama, all the elements for just a good watching experience.